Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hey, Its only just another Saturday

This morning found myself awake @ 620AM and got ready to go school. And get married. Na-ah, don't even think about asking me. It was a disaster. Get it?





Then afternoon got to witness a malay wedding like how its held and all that ha ha not traditional but at least it was better than mine what! One of the many malay weddings I went and that I actually saw the bride and stayed more than 1 hour................. :x that was a secret, you know.?




Okz. That was my day. Minus the part where I dropped the camera on my nasi beryani. Good job ah. I'll let you see someone's cok face. :O



Night around dinner time I watched this movie DeJaVu and my brother was so annoyed by me because @ the starting of the movie I kept on asking him about the ending cuz he watched it already. Ok, that was too much information. But anyhoo, guess which fat lard is going to go jogging tomorrow early in the morning at 8AM????????!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it!!!!!!!!!1

Feel so proud of my fingers naow. Hahaha! Its still messy cause I only applied hair spray after I did the whole thing so my frizzy hair is flying around I'm trying my best not to show it already. Haha. Time to buy some hair products that softens my hair cuz its just sooo frizzy now. Plus I've never like combing my hair....... My hair needs help!!





HUGE PIMPLE I KNOW.
The right side of the bow(in the picture...(in real life is left side)) is more messy cause y'know, my patience limit went off and I just simply kiaped it up and it became like that. I always succeed on the "left" side idk why....patience is all I need.

Blog about my today l8r tonight when my sistar is back.

So um, be right back earthies!

No comments:

Post a Comment