Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Photoshoot of two troublemaker

I let them out for a run in the garden as usual and sat there laughing like an idiot seeing them fight and then when things get serious I lost my voice shouting at them. Haha. With these two troublemakers around, my day just couldn't get any better. I am so lazy to edit those photos eg the lightnings and the contrast. I really don't like it when the pictures all looked so good in the camera screen but when transferred to computer the colour just went dull. Tsk.

Anyway, here now you can meet them my two little troubles. :)






















Poco's bed of green grass invaded by Pika.








Hehe my indian and korean doggies. No they're not from there but you see the colour of their fur. Ha ha!

Moved for indoor photoshoot. Haha! LOL, photoshoot.












Good day people.Bye world.

No comments:

Post a Comment