Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I ain't the one to shoot the gun

Hello wello earthies werthies.

In case you're wondering why I have all the posts that http://victoria-writes.blogspot.com has, I imported them into here. I luv blogger hehe! Anyway, this will be my new url how'd you people like it eh? I know, too much of pony blogs but hiyah its ok one right, even though its a bit weird but who carezzzz.

Everything is like same from my previous blog..the only thing that's not here is the comments. Maybe cuz when I imported the file into here that time I didn't enable the comment part so no more comments :( Seems weird. Haha.

Haha I likey this picture.


Kbyez.

ps: I think I'm liking twitter more. I used to dislike it and wondered why people twitter so much but then now twittering is so fun. Let's tweetzz people!

No comments:

Post a Comment