Saturday, June 13, 2009

That girl

Heyho. Yesterday night went to That's Cafe junk sale hoping to find nice pieces but then there weren't any that is like hooked on my mind that I die-die have to get. There're similar pieces that I want but then I decided not to buy it because..save money what! Haha.

Went over to Roost to chill and played poker games. Indian poker indian poker indian poker. Now only I realise I have no pictures of the indian poker rounds.






"Addicted" to b&w pictures nowadays I dunno why. Haha Maybe cause I think I look better b&w rather than coloured. Should try blueish pictures next time. And maybe mugshots. 8D

Singapore planned cancelled.........So maybe high tea with mummy l8r?

Who's going tomorrow???
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=86788358748

No comments:

Post a Comment