Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday night I luv you

Went to catch Transformers 2. It. was. epic. awesome! Though there're some part which I wanted to fast forward it..... But its a 2 thumbs up movie! Whoever that h8s transformers should go suck it man.





Went ta' dinner to eat the Oyako(?) rice @ Lavenders-again. Cuz I didn't get to have it this morning so its like die-die also have to go there and eat cuz I was craving for it the whole day. Until I got a taste of it. Its like a little kids hope came crumbling down. -okz maybe not THAT bad but you can imagine.

After dinner went to have rounds of pool.




Tonight the music was awesomeeeeee :) I like! *thumbs up* Who doesn't love friday nights? Esp when the places you go have good music. I luv friday nights!



....So sian tomorrow got school. Was planning to not go, until was informed that have to get married on Saturday which is tomorrow. And I hav a huge ass pimple on my cheek naowz. :( Need to prepare stuffs for tomorrow.......double SIAN! Plus I wonder how my sedan will look like, I think it look like SHIT.

Blog tomorrow then, with pictures! or maybe video. KK see you guys tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment