Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bff day

YAWN. Just got back from my apartment. Had a night there with J. Its our bff day thing and we watched 5 movies and its all good.

I know I am outdated but I just watched PS I love you and ohMgee I love that movie I cried like nobody's business watching it. If you people haven't watch it yet you should man. I'd rate that movie a 9/10 Yes THAT good. And Cecilia Ahern's a really good writer to write out something like that which never ever crossed my mind, like at all. Haha anw, no pictures for yesterday cause we're too busy having fun. Hehe!

Went to the clubhouse for dinner at night and I, we, felt like we're on a vacation or something its so relaxing we gotta do that more often.

*THUMBS UP FOR YESTERDAY*


Hi, we bfs have the matching lv monograms. =D This picture was taken months ago.

My face is so huge it grew horizontally. Not good. And its funny how people would actually ask me 'how do I keep in shape?' . Ha ha ha I don't keep in shape I am as fat as my grandmother's cow. Ok, my grandmother does not have a cow ok. And I don't know why people keep saying I'm thin and all that when I'm not. I just don't feel good when people are saying that. Trust me, I know better. :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps : Follow me on PrettyStarThePony to know me more...

No comments:

Post a Comment