Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fickle like that.

Whao shitz cannot take my blog header. My blog looks ugly naow. Still finding for nicer graphics to make my blog header. Ahh shucks when you're fickle minded.



Oh lookie at my veggie game. I suck @ it seriously.

Anw just ate a big bunch of rambutans my tummy is happy. :) Should I use font verdana or trebuchet? Verdana like the time b4 I changed my font to this..This font now is trebuchet..

iPod's with J right na na na. Using my brother's for the time being and I'm actually thinking of switching iPods with him..hmm. Should prolly ask him tonight when he's back from school. Attempt to do so rejected by him lorxzzzz. :(

Still thinking whether I should get the Polaroid cammy I saw the other day. But without the films first. They're so expensive heartache if the photo turns out uglayyy and then its wasted just like that........hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment