Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dog Farm

I fina-oh retarded-lly gonna go for a hair cut. Hehe cause I watched this movie called Make it Happen and I love Mary Elizabeth Winstead's hair! So, I'm gonna go for it. But Im not sure it'll turn out as nice as hers or what. But I'll give it a try. I had something like that before. Similar to it but don't have that curvy edges kind of feel. Haha. I cannot take my now hair because its too long and it kinda freaks me out and it made my face look so big becuz its heavy...

So yup. Something like this..but longer!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might be getting a Chi Hua Hua! Most probably getting. My dad's friend gonna give us his and the chi hua hua is a female. I don't know how old is she now but let's just hope she has her teeth all changed. Haha Yes its a she :) Quite dissapointing actually but we can castrate her or something. Then Poco and Pika will have a new friend.. I got a feeling Pika and the CHH will make good friends and they will boycott to not friend Poco! Haha ok I think too much.



No, thats not the dog. I don't know how the dog looks like and I don't want it to be in black colour luh. Haha. Don't you just loveee that pink top with the hoodie and the ear? Awww I want it Imma go search in ebay and see whether they have it or not. :)

anw, this morning the whether was so good and its still good now. Its so cooling and relaxing I feel like I'm in New Zealand or something. Then Poco and Pika could be the black sheep and white sheep. Haha.

I think I blog about dogs too much.


I luv this picture but I kind of ruined it by making the contrast and brightness level too high. Oh wellz.

Blog later. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment