Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bubblegum

Hiii


This is me. This is me with new bangs.

This I want to blog. : So one fine day I listened to J and her dad's story. What I got in return? A 40bucks spent because I got so blardy scared. I was so blardy affected I couldn't sleep alone and I don't blardy dare to go in the bathroom and take a decent shower. So I went to the saloon and got my hair washed.

You have no idea how scared I am. Esp when the ghost festival is coming. Omgomgomg. I feel so blardy insecure lah nowadays I might just lose my mind. This scaredness has turned into a fear. A fear which will be stuck with me. forever.

Fine shall not talk about it anymore.

So.

I went to "work" today and it was tiring and boring. LIKE BORING!! Dad brought in secondhand bicycle from Japan and selling it now so anyone interested you can email me @ victoriachew@live.com.my . Some going off for 50RM only!! FYI, Its not those mountain bikes its more to the chapalang type but its vintage. We like vintage, don't we??

I chose one hot pink one hehehhe can't wait to get it when everythings repaired and renewed. HAPPY. And then I'll show you guys! What should I name her? It'd be such a waste right if such a vintage bike without a name! Hahah.

I am so addicted to hot pink nowadays ;-)

Look : Pink disc!!!! Luvluvluvluvluv.



Anyway today when I got back from Lavender with EC & EC I decided to take out Poco's leash and put him on leash and then he became nuts. Mainly its because he's not used to it, and he h8s being controlled.



See it for yourself he decided to lie down and not move.


Crazy dog. But still I love him very aplenty much. :D

Kkks that's it for today and I will be gone for 2 weeks because my Trials is reaching and :'-( because I haven't got to study yet. I am very lazy thank you very much so gonna phail this exam. I will xx my fingers everyday.

K BYE LOVELIES.

1 comment: