Sunday, August 30, 2009

This western sun is sinking.

Trip = Ok.
Shopping = Epic fail.
Pictures = Fail.

Where : Swiss Garden @ Lumut Perak, KL.
When : 26th to 29th August
What : Holiday, Visit Grandma, Shopping, Eat.

Swiss Garden resort was awesome. K fine, I hate to say this but it gets boring the next day?? Haha!! We actually have to stay there for 2 nights but then the next day we got really bored so we checked out and then visit grandma and then rush to kl.

Super wasted rush down to KL before wearing the Batik Skirt I bought in the resort's convenience store. But seeing it was only RM12 so its quite ok la. If its like RM60 for one I'd kill myself for wasting money buy stuff never wear. (eventhough thats what I normally do.......)

Food in the resort wasn't nice at all. I mean, for a 4 star resort its pretty bad. If you say for those Kok Ping "hotel" its counted REALLY REALLY REALLY EFFING GOOD ALREADY. See the difference?

&&&&
My shopping in KL was an epic fail. As for my sister and mother and father is good, ok..for me's an epic fail because I only managed to buy a freaking hairband from Diva. :( Yeah was I sad. Can you believe it? OhMGeeeeeee. Not that I can't buy the things that I want, its that there's nothing I want there. Except one thing.............(which I reckon I'd get it pretty soon??)

Food was good. For what I had in KL. I had dimsum for 2 days straight. Yeah it was good. Beats JB hands down. OK FINE, JB FOOD SUX2DMAX.


I love Soya Bean. Its my favourite drink since forever. How could anyone not love Soya Bean?????! This's not my favourite Soya Bean drink, my favourite is some brand from Thailand. Screw me I can't remember it now. I knew it a few days ago but not now?? WHY BRAIN?WHY!


Nai Wang Bao. My favourite baos of all. But then I only like the one I had in China. The rest wasn't as good as the one I had in China.


XLB!!!


I lovey dovey this nyonya kueh. You know those kueh with the sticky rice got blue colour one??


& this I love. But then it taste a bit bland. It wasn't supposed to taste like that....

Moving on...

I gotta recommend this chocolate cream caramel wafer from Marks & Spencer. Its goood, and its cheap! 9 bars in one pack for RM15 is mad cheap. Approx. RM1.7 for a bar?







Yeah, my union jack nails died.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls don't ask me why I didn't upload any pictures with my face in it. I really don't want to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment