Friday, August 14, 2009

What's in store?

Since I have nothing to blog about I shall blog about what games I wanna play like now-ish.



Anyone played this before??

I admit I'm not a fan of Sims because I've always thought that Sims are so boring there're always stuck in the small space house like very hard to breathe. And my Sims I've created all very angry one hahaha I never t8 care of them also ha ha ha.

But then the Sim's creator came up with something absolutely brilliant(maybe not). Something people like me have longed for!! Everyone can now play Sims 3 and go anywhere you like to. eg : the park, restaurant and then you can even screw your maid ha ha ha ha. so fun so eggciting.

I SHALL GO BUY EHEHEH





&&&&&&&&&

The game in November 2009!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!

L4D 2. No I'm not outdated I just want to make my-games-list-to-play to be longer cannot meh. Hahaha. Don't want to just say Sims 3 cause I'd be like I'm doing an advert for them or smtg like that lol.



This is sick but I like doing sadistic things to Zombies :) \m/ rock onnnn




Daylight somemore luh no need to be scared when you cannot really see hunters around. I always kena attacked by hunters one. I CAN SEE THEM AND then when they appear I very slow one when I aim-ed at the hunter he pounce on me already. Sad. Then some hero come and rescue me. Haha

Tomorrow is Larian Merdeka I'm so not going because of my Trials. And because I haven't studied a shit yet. Yeah you can screw me now. Thank you very muchy.

Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment