Monday, August 10, 2009

Of fried wedges.

You know what! For the 6082346280th time I'm still gonna say it, I officially hate IE!!!! IE can go fug itself man like seriously. Little bit little bit stopped responding already luh!! Urghh

Anyway! I'm at Plaza Pelangi now. Waiting for my mum to finish her slimming programme. JEALOUS. I'm @ Seasons eating wedges & swensen's waffle dream. ;) (okeh I know I said I'll not blog from this week onwards but cannot help it what! what to do???) And WAHRAOOO this stupid table cannot stop shaking luh wanted to scold the person already. NVM I WILL STICK TO THIS.


Cherrypixie I am!!


AND I PRESENT YOU MY WAFFLE ICE CREAM!!

..... .. . . . . . .. . .... I know bad photo taken but that's the best I can do. Eh no wait I lied. But then very hard to take photo leh like this!


Finnalllly got to wear the purple orchid(?) flower out today. I still have it in red pink pink yellow...... Don't know when only can wear it out.

Ha ha ha.


This is random but I like!!

Anyway did I mention that I saw a hot pink bra! I'm going hot pink gaga right now......

and my tummy bulging like mad mamacow now.. :( Cannot sit at ease leh.. L8r people stare. HOW. HAHAHA

K I think I should go and pretty please visit http://freerice.com its really fun. I CHALLENGE YOU. I'm off to play bunny game. Weeoooweee. Only a few people know the bunny game so I am not going to reveal! I must be selfish because I don't want later the game go pass around and around everyone know already not fun. Especially perves like the Season's chef that kept on staring!! HAHAHAHA okie bye!!

Have a good week ahead! :-)

1 comment: