Thursday, August 13, 2009

Once a friend, forever a friend.

Don't take things for granted.
Appreciate what you have.
Love what you have.

Don't take things for granted.
Don't take things for granted.
Don't take things for granted.


Cookie.
15th March 2004 to 6th May 2008
He died on Tebrau Highway got ran over by a car at the side of the road. He ran away from home approximately for about 1 hour plus. I wasn't at home. When I reached, I was already too late. Everything's too late. He died in a quick, pain, tragic, way.


Coffee.
19th September 2009 to 26th September 2009
He died of Parvovirus a common virus attack in dogs and also horses. He died exactly 8 weeks old. He died in pain. He died in pain.


Pika-Chew.
20th April 2009 to 12th August 2009
He got attacked by Parvovirus for a suspect of around 1-2 days. We had to put him to sleep(PTS) to let him die in a peaceful way.

3 lives I lost.
3.

I learn to let go.
But I will never forget.
I will miss them.


Oh Lord, please don't take Poco away from me. Please.

2 comments:

  1. did they get their jab for parvovirus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I didn't know there was even that virus so when we found out its already too late. And as for Pika we thought he'll be okay so we risked it.

    ReplyDelete