Monday, August 24, 2009

Live laugh love.

Today I went into a Burger King and got one of the paper crowns just so I could wear it inside a McDonald's. The McDonald's manager offered me a free chocolate sundae if I threw away the crown. I did. MLIA

Today, I posted a comment on my friend's status. Immediately, I realized how stupid it was and regretted it. Facebook then gave me an error saying it couldn't post my comment. I'm glad Facebook knows when I'm lame before I do. MLIA

Every night, I put on a Disney movie before I go to bed. Tonight, I put on the Lion King, and my puppy stopped playing and put his head down when Rafiki raised Simba. I know who will be getting an extra treat tomorrow for showing proper respect to the King. MLIA

Today, while I was on the phone with a friend she screamed, "Oh my god a spider!" To which I jumped on my chair and responded, "where?!" The spider was in her house, not mine. MLIA.

Today I regretted painting my dining room table bright orange. However, I did not regret painting my arms and face orange and singing Oompa Loompa songs all day. MLIA.

Today I went in my backyard to do something. On the way back inside I noticed a wasp in my path. I ran past it, closed the door, and locked it. I still don't know why I locked the door. MLIA.

Today my friend and I were watching Disney movies while eating ice cream from the box. My older brother walked in and saw us, shook his head, muttered "girls" and then walked away. About five minutes later he was back with a spoon and we all watched Aladdin. MLIA

Today, I caught my dad squishing my stick-on bra cups in his hands, trying to figure out what they are. He's an engineer who graduated from MIT. I still don't think he knows what they are. FML

Today, I was sitting on the couch with my little brother. He was looking at me and says "so cool." I asked him what was so cool and he says "it's not that cool but, your eyebrow connects to your other eyebrow". FML

When my dad suddenly died, my girlfriend came with me to my parents' house for a week where she cooked every meal, babysat my three nieces, fed the dog, cleaned the house, and spent a lot of her own money on groceries. I later learned her boss didn't want to let her have the week off, so she quit her job to hold my family together. Her love GMH.

My family & I got seperated in New York City when I was little. Scared, I sat crying on the sidewalk as tons of people passed by. A homeless man picked me up, comforted me, & carried me to a police officer, who found my parents. He had a long beard & I asked if he was Jesus. He laughed so hard he cried. He GMH.

In 1980, my dad was able to get 60 Vietnamese people into the Philippines so they could escape and go to America. He was caught on his trip back and detained for a year with a warning, if he was ever caught again he would be executed. He was able to bring over 300 more after he was released, including all my family. I was born in 1990. He GMH

Earlier in the summer I was at church and the pastors were doing announcements. During the announcements, they mentioned a couple who was celebrating their wedding anniversary. It was their 75th. The husband is 102. Every one cheered for them to kiss. They made out. GMH.

I have been an intense horseback rider since the age of 4. My young horse, who my parents paid quite a bit of money for, had broken his leg, and i was told he would be worth nothing, "he will be waste of living space", and i should just give up on him. 10 years later and we compete every weekend and are champions at each event. my horse GMH

3 comments:

  1. is this just an absolutely random post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and can u explain the meaning of those abbreviation?
    im very stupid in these kind of things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah its a random post hahaha. I feel random everyday and this is the result of it. ahha. Oh, for MLIA it means My life is average(http://mylifeisaverage.com) FML means Fck my life (http://fmylife.com) and GMH means gives me hope (http://givesmehope.com)

    Go check out the websites it cool. Entertainment. :)

    ReplyDelete