Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shush girl, shut ur lips.





Long time piktures. :-)
Location : Kallang, Singapore.

New discovery :
Grapes explode when you heat them in oven.

Anyway, its quite a great accomplishment for me to not blog for four days? But I did come online which is bad.. &tomorrow's last day of trials. and its maths. and its not good. but its good in a way because if its like in the middle then I'd be sad and not read for the other papers cause...nvm.

Oh did I mention I got a new desktop? (ps: Its not mine) and I am thinking downloading gossio girl and watch it again and again and again, Hahaha. No no no, I'mma go download Skins III . Or should I buy it. Hmmm.

I hear blogg calling me................(http://ifyouseekpixie.blogg.se) and no I'm not shifting there. tempted to but nopey.

I've got a new playlist. Enjoy the music cuz its really gooood. There's only three songs btw.

K gtg naowz. Baiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment