Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh, my name is Pixie

Heyho!

I'm soo lazy to sit down and type a proper post nowadays. Those posts with pictures and everything. But then thinking of it I shouldn't be onlining nowadays because I have to actually study for my Trial test in like 10+ days. Great. And I haven't even got the chance to touch the book. Ok maybe I'm lazy.












@ the seafood place in Pasir Gudang. Made friends with these two Singaporean kids there are so adorable :) So friendly as well!! And and the boy caught a fish with the net and he let it go to the sea. Lucky the person there didn't see cause the fish quite big HAHA. They were screaming like mad when they caught it. LOL. Reminds me of my brother when he was a little kid.

Kk I gtg. Will be on temporary hiatus! But I am still reachable by email. Email me @ victoriachew@live.com.my if there's anything!

2 comments:

  1. Walau
    Got 1 picture make me horny gagagaga...
    Really hot-hot bowl...
    Long hair, open sea, small ripples...



    btw, I'm just spamming around with bloggers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA LOL. I don't even get what you're trying to say anyway HAHA. LOL again @ the horny part. :)

    ReplyDelete