Monday, August 24, 2009

Jackie



Hehehe, I know I am so patriotic.

Anyway, yayz twin's coming over tomorrow! Twins Unite. :-) Hehhe, tomorrow's our 2 years 5 months(according to J. I don't keep track.) We gonna have so much fun. Ugh, too bad this time's holiday can't go out with @JianLynn & @Nithiyah. After PMR!!

Going off at Wednesday till Saturday so no updates till then. But I promise pictures! ;-) Hehe bye!

ps : What do you think of the nails?
pps : Wanna see how ugly Poco is now? Tomorrow I'll upload his picture! Hehehe

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! i love your nails. you did it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks :) Nope my sister helped me do it. :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nails vicky! love it! i want USA one!! hahahhaa help meee??? bwhahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! :) my sister help me do one. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. then u help me!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAH.

    ReplyDelete