Thursday, August 13, 2009

A diving coin

Hey Hi Hola Bonjour
kasdasflkfhsfaksdhad
ksajdflasfaflkfew
laskfhqiuwdsald
oweifoifuewojdsa;sldlsakjdf




Whathehell am I doing online?!


Oh anyway don't worry about me I'm still ^^


I miss him.
I miss him.
I miss him.


And and and I can still blog like usual. And I think I like my post to be centered. You?


I desperately want a DSLR. The Sony compact camera is lagging like hell its just like its haunted. I don't want ghost in the camera.
& for the last time I'm going to say I don't say that I want a DSLR cause I want it I want a DSLR because photography is beyond what a compact camera can do. I trust a digital-slr. Do you? If no then shut the phuck up. K?


Yesterday night I had a bad sleep. Before sleep I think of him. During sleep I see him. After sleep I miss him. Oh yes I cried in school.


I'm getting boring. (I know). Oh wellz what to do.?


Today I had Bak Kut Teh for lunch \m/ yums but I should stop eating pork because its not good for me. Not good for everyone. Been eating according to my blood type diet. I will be healthy soon. Hehehezzz those white lines on my nails shall be gone. BE GONE. Ha ha caps becuz I really want it to be gone.


You know I've made up my mind that I will pursue medical when I graduate from sec school because I don't want to feel so bloody useless when I can't save a life. Or at least try to. Fuck. I lost 3 lives. 3. Come and babble some shit infront of me I will give you one tight of a bitch slap. YEAH I am serious.


I think I've been influenced by a lot of people saying the F word. I don't say it in real life unless I am like rrreeaally annoyed or angry I will say it ha ha ha. You like it you don't like it I don't care okie this is freedom of speech.


Anyway. I had Tiramisu for 2 days straight Im feeling pretty good. Other than thinking about the death of..........I should not start or it'll leave me crying again. Its been a wonderful time spent with him. I know it is. He know it is. Right now I just want to let go. I am only 22% to get there. I can smile.


OH NOOOOO I think you've had a hard time trying to understand what I just wrote haha random me I know. You need not to understand what I write because nobody understands me anyway so it doesn't matter. Yeah I can strongly say that.


I should go bathe now.
(I'm getting pretty toughed up now about the ghost thingy few post behind. ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment