Sunday, August 30, 2009

K-k-krazy



Oh my gawd, How did she managed to win?! I know most of you are thinking "who am I to judge her when I'm not even Singaporean blablabablablablabla" But before you actually start commenting, watch the video first and then you'd understand. I bet all of us that watched this video can actually speak better than her. Why does she even speak like that. Oh my goodness.

I don't know how they judge luh. If I'm the judge, I major minus her ability to speak and her hair. Maybe her catwalk is nice? And I read the newspapers she won because she answered the final question good? If I'm not wrong the final question was Which do you prefer? Fame or Money? She answered Money because with money I can buy Fame.

-Yeah that was pretty good. If its me I'd answer that too Hahaha ;) (No I'm not saying I'm better than her.)

5 comments:

  1. oh oh its all over the newspapers tonight man! ur faster than china press hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @untintedgrace I KNOW RIGHT!! Haha. She's so pffft @#$%^&%^#

    @Everlyn Issit! Hahaha.

    But right, she wasn't the one that represented Singapore for the Miss Universe leh. Its Rachel Kum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant bear myself to finish the video...
    she sounds like a retard, she have a down syndrome is it? =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA. She really sound like she have down syndrome. omg what a way to disgrace herself. and her country.

    ReplyDelete