Friday, August 21, 2009

Its like the birds, they fly.

(edit)I think nobody reads this space anymore......

This is so depressing, I will relive my blog soon. Because its holidays and I'll keep this space updated with latest pictures and all. Hehehhe. And I'd be off from wednesday to saturday hehehe going holiday to north side of Malaysia.

I. cannot. wait. till. year. end. holidays.
I cannot wait till spm finishes. Sigh, that'll be like another 2 years to go???

Anyway, since I have nothing to update I shall update my current faves. ;-)


Studded Blazer.


Studded Bandage Skirt


Chanel Quilted Union Jack.


\m/ one of those pleaseeee! Union Jack Stiletto by Alexander Mcqueen.


Reptile leggings. !!!!


Sequin blazer.
I must get one sequined blazer asap! Forever 21!!Topshop!!Now come out with something! If only I am richer I can get the Dolce&Gabbana one as seen (up) but then, its not really nice so Hahaha.

Maybe gonna get manicure done by tonight. I'll blog about it and show it off! Hehehehhee(/edit)

3 comments:

  1. nobody read ur blog?
    i do...

    *raising up my hand slowly with a squeaky voice*

    ReplyDelete
  2. me read lar. :D hahahahaaha holidays seh. but me buah tangan okie! hahah

    ReplyDelete