Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What whore?



Say hello to my Chanel toe nails hehe!
K fine, cannot really see but you get the idea.

Oh twin's at my house now and we bought a lot of snacks like feeding pigs like that.



Look @ POCO!!


I sent him to the doctor's today because he's having diarrhea again with blood. Yeah, but luckily its tested Parvo negative so I'm quite relieved for now. QUITE. Because I'm going off for holiday tomorrow so my aunt's gonna t8 care of him..and I hope he'd be alright!


Hehe, his eyes are like too far apart. Ugly dog!! HAHa. I totally regret for not letting him cut the teddy bear design luhhh. Cuz I wanted a change..and this is what I get from Poco. Hha. Not blaming the groomer because she did a good job :-)

(Oh, my piano teacher just thought my mum's me.)

ANYWAY!!
Oh oh, I have a hairy secret for you guys..

I'm not telling you who cut it,
Where I cut it,
Why do I cut it,
I'm not telling anything about my short hair because..































sorry guys.















I did not cut it!! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I was fiddling around with my hair the other day in front of the webcam haha and tadaaaa. I can't believe you people actually believed that I cut my hair. I would never cut my hair short haha! But some people say I look better in short hair? Which I think I look really bad in short hair hence the sunglass. HAHA. I LOVE MY HAIR AND I WOULD NEVER EVER CUT IT SHORT. NEVER.



But I did cut my hair shorter a little bit. Thats why I said I trimmed my hair in twitter. I like my hair better now because it used to be out of shape and now its all good. *winks*

K, if you noticed my Facebook update that I said "one more day to dooms day" this is the reason. People reading this and thought I cut my hair short would probably be so mad now haha sorry!!

-----
That aside,
I haven't pack anything for tomorrow yet ugh I h8 packing.

And this is so depressing..I lost my bracelet. :(

This is dedicated to Twin J.

I took the Facebook quiz what does your true best friend's name start with. and,





This is insane. Haha.

For 2 years and 5 months. Luv ya!

3 comments:

  1. okayyyyyyyyyyyy, u got me there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi!

    i just read your past posts cause i haven't the time to read them previously in the week.
    BUT.

    I SAW MY PICTURE.
    yay
    lol

    nice manicures.
    patriotic huh, fellow american?
    hahahah

    oh well.
    i like your posts.

    ReplyDelete