Friday, September 18, 2009

Doesn't mean that you have to forget.



http://tiny-twins.blogspot.com

That, my friend, is me and my twin's blog. Make sure you read it okz!

---------

I am so tempted to online shop! ausdeiwufujd swdgweiugfv oiewhfoerwfcdosv I just found pieces from F21 that I love. Omgzzzzzz. I am so pia-ing to Singapore to get the things I want. ASAP ASAP ASAP.



Yay getting new ray ban sunglass from J tomorrow. Happy happy why uh we see normal people wear the ray ban we don't like but then when we see celebrities wear we sure want to own one already ah.

Ah gtg sleep now if not can't wake up for tomorrow. ;-) But I'm really hungry though. My tummy is upset because I skipped my dinner and I really want to go on diet..maybe if I get anorexia then I can like go down to 3 sizes hahaha but I don't want to have anorexia. Stupid weight gain I can't even wear most of my clothes now. :'( Ugh depression.

Bye! I hope you guys enjoyed your friday night I didn't though. I killed my own crops in country story. Yeah, talk about pathetic. HAHA. Goodnight lufkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment