Monday, September 21, 2009

Spontaneous_gal1994

Found myself and twin in Singapore yesterday going here and there and we were so spontaneous its quite tiring. Made up my mind last minute the night before and then texted J "You want to go Singapore tomorrow?" hahaha and there we go.

Woke up early in the morning and took taxi to J's place and had breakfast with Uncle Martin  Joanne Janice Shirlaine. Thank you uncle :-) After that Shirlaine gave us a ride to FEP. We were in Singapore for a reason k! I wanted to get a few stuffs from Forever 21 and my mum wanted me to help her buy stuffs too. And J wanted to eat Mr bean and buy bottle and wallet. Yesterday's finds wasn't really pleasant but it was ok haha.



FEP -> Atria(less than 10 minutes) -> Kranji(For Mr Bean.) -> Atria(F21) -> Taka -> Lucky Plaza -> Vivo. And we even sat in the wrong train cuz we gey kiang think we're miss know-it-all Hahaha It was quite funny J didn't even realise it I was laughing because I realised it when the "computer" "announced" Somerset as the next station Lol.

I h8 taking public transports because there'd always be a time where there's no seat available and you have to stand all the way to the place you're heading to and there'd be squeezy will all different people I wonder if they bathe cause THE SMELL. Horrible I was dying in there and J happily sat down and even slept!

We actually went to Vivo from Orchard because F21 there doesn't have the thing I wanted then who knows F21 in Vivo also sold out. WAS. I. SAD. I wanted 2 things but got 1 of them only and some other stuffs too. But better in Atria luh cuz don't have anything I want. Wahrao I h8 it when that happens. Almost got a bag from F21 but it was $58 and its quite expensive because I'm sure there'd be nicer ones at half the price???? I'm hunting for a new bag and I'd take it as CNY bag.

Throughout the trip J was annoying me like MAD. HAHAHHAA.

---------

That aside, I did something horrible to my phone yesterday night. I felt like fainting when it was done? I "bling-ed" my phone and the result was really really terrible.

See it for yourself. My new AH LIAN KS360

After hours of blood and tears it turned out like shit? Don't rub it in. (K fine I did it in less than half an hour because it was those stick ons?)

"Look, what you've made a fool of everyone yourself."

Bye I want to go play Facebook game now. Study later. Ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment