Saturday, September 5, 2009

I don't know whats right and real anymore.

Caught Imagine That today a movie starred by Eddie Murphy. I think he's not as funny anymore leh...or he's always like that haha hmm. The show was quite boring cuz its 2 hours long plus its about fantasies-like thingymamajig and imaginary friends blablablablabla. Wanted to watch Final destination but then the tickets were sold out? I think, cuz we can't book it online.

Some random webcam pictues :


Hahaha huge ass picture of my face.

And if you're wondering about my eye.. I didn't get beaten (toobad) I was with eyeliner cause today I went out with eyeliner and came back not removing it and go for cycling already.


I know that the


picture quality suck.

Oh I went cycling today again hehehe but this time alone with Poco. Yesterday was with my dad and second round with my brother and daddy. I went for a quick one because I was scared what if people kidnap me and all that CHOY!!

Y'know one thing about Poco is that he won't walk if I take him out for a walk because I tie him to a leash so that he won't run away? When I took Cookie out he won't listen to me and he'd be the one leading me to walk ahhaha. But this time Poco won't even walk. Urgh what is wrong with them dogs!!

---


Me and my brother.

Let me show you my constipated picture ahhah don't laugh hor!




Oh the helium balloons I told Euchuan to must get for my sister.

We stuffed ourselves silly that night -at least I know I did.. I really hate birthdays. Yeah, even my own one. So I don't really bother if people wishes me happy birthday or not hahaha. But I love receiving presents. But only nice presents that I like. HAHAHA.

I'm so tired.

I shall upload a stone picture of myself hahha I know its fugly so whatever.



Ciaoozz.

No comments:

Post a Comment