Tuesday, September 1, 2009

High and flyyyyyyy

Haiiiii.

I am skipping school tomorrow I am skipping school tomorrow I am skipping school tomorrow so that makes me a happy kid because I'd be going to KL for shopping. Hehehehhe. *Prances around happily* Oh, I went shopping today with my mom and bought quite some Laura Ashley stuff cause its on sale as high as 70% ?? Omg. I. love. sales.

You guys should go too if you love Laura Ashley stuffs. Its something around Somerset Bay kind of stuffs. Super worth it leh buy during sale time. I would never buy their stuff if they're not on sale man, I mean I don't think they even worth the price they put it up luh. I got a ballet flats...in green! Dirty green hehehe so happy I'm so gonna wear it tomorrow-eo-eo-eo. The original price was like 300 over? Then after 60% discount only around 99? Super. worth. it. Somemore its so nice to wear. Now left UK size 3 and 7.

Go go go check it out @ Metrojaya in Danga City Mall.

& I bought photoshop & Sims 3. Yay me likey Sims 3 though I don't like Sims? HAhha

K fine I'm getting long winded gtg!

ps : Do not tell my school teachers that I'm going shopping tomorrow they'd kill me. Hahaaa *I AM SICK OK*??????

AND OMG I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF LAST NIGHT. I hand sewn a friggin' clutch. From my old jeans. I shall SHOW OFF to you guys next time. HEHEHE. But do not, comment about the workmanship. Hahhaha. I repeat, do not......

2 comments:

  1. EH POOP im in kl i can't shop cuz i have no spare cash to shop.

    should'hve went there first.
    DARN.
    DARN.
    DARN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha GOOD FOR YOU!! Thumbs up. HAHAH/ where you went before kl?? :-)

    ReplyDelete