Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Red stripes orange stripes yellow stripes green stripes

Hey luvs.



Bought so many Hello Kitty stuffs I'm happy!

So today the bestest came over and I must say I enjoyed her company and that we tried to study but still we fail..I managed to do one Sejarah exercise though so I'm not feeling THAT "guilty" for not studying and wasting my time just like that. Hehe.




Actually we were supposed to go cycling but in the end we were so lazy to drag our bums to go so yeah, plan failed.

We have so many twin stuffs..from Tamagotchi to iPhone to water bottle (which she lost last week I think) to iPod to PSP to phone cover to....and the list continues. Today if J didn't feed and take care of my BUNNY she'd been dead right now. Hehe cannot let it die because it have to marry KANASAI. Hehehe so cute right the name! I asked J to name it that hahaha.

This is the 1/8 of the pictures we took today hehe.




Anyway I am thinking should I put one border around my blog posts and the sidebars thing......

Kkk that's it for now I need to go sleep or else I might not be able to wake up for school tomorrow. And speaking of school, FRIDAY NO SCHOOL HEHEHE AND THEN RAYA HOLIDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment