Monday, September 7, 2009

Yeah sugar rush, sugar rush baby!




Oh I got a little bit of the widow's peak. I likey I likey because I look more like my mum!! Hehehhe.

Stuffed myself krazy @ dinner. And then after dinner I had 4 vitamin pills omg the amount of water...........i feel like I'm going to explode anytime. aaaaah tummy!

Anyway I don't know why I always get this kind of thing one leh. I mean, I think its quite freaky. Have you "encountered" like people you don't even know at all (total stranger) come and say hi to you acting like they know you since forever?? Its quite scary cause you don't know what to response?? I chinese malay indian also kena before. All guys. Girls I can't remember I think don't have.

Hahha. weird right! Ok fine I duno why I wrote this also ahahha wtv....

No comments:

Post a Comment