Monday, September 7, 2009

I hide treasure and I have a s-s-secret stash.

abdfjvbkef abjbf fogj refekuhdc have you noticed the new link!!! Tell me its awesome hahaha I think its far from awesome but its cute, no? I h8 using paint like seriously look what it did to the picture quality. sigh. Anyway, if you want me to link you, comment!



(© cuz it came from my little brain?)

Have I showed you my "secret stash" ? Hehehe,







I luv vitagen! Do you? And I know the nails look very very very disgusting. Its not the "shit" its some pen ink that got stained there. Don't ask me how it got there because I have no idea. Oh if you're observant enough, you'll be able to see that the vitagen's expired. NO I DID NOT DRINK EXPIRED VITAGEN. This picture was taken long before the expiry date ^^

MY SECRET STASH is not SO secret-ive after all.... & They're important to me because I use them to make something new? Like diy accesories. Right now I have 3 accesories already.=D I love macro, you love macro??

Aaaaah I'm actually supposed to sleep. Oh, and today, school's a disaster.

----------



Happy birthday, Eunice! Why you so pretty! xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. The link is way cool. hhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally "learnt" how to comment huh! HAHA I KNOW ITS COOL RIGHT! CAUSE I DID IT WHAT HAHAHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only the link is cool. Not the creator. Don't misinterpret my meaning. :P

    ReplyDelete