Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh Thursday, give me a break.

Found myself trying to do some sejarah questions in my garden and eveything was going fine until the weather became too hot for me to handle all of a sudden.

Found myself lying flat on my stomach hurting my knees on the floor while typing this.

Found myself can't take the pressure on me on the floor anymore and switch on lying on the bed as I'm typing this.

Found myself chase Poco out of the room when he broke my flower sequin pin.

Guilty


Yeah, that was basically my  Thursday apart from doing some redecorating of my room in the afternoon. Shifted and threw away quite some stuffs. Hammered a nail into the wall and hung my fedoras. With one nail on the wall I can hang 3 fedoras. Talk about creative~~~ Hahaha!

My room looks much spacious now and I set up a small little corner of ......let's just name it the abcdefg corner. Laid down a red carpet(previously used for Chinese New Year..and store some novels into pretty shoebox and took some softtoys and put it there. Took my tiny laptop and put it there since my another laptop died... also did put some magazines on the carpet hehe.

Still can't get the idea? I'll show you.....



---
Besides that,

My life is quite "screwed up" for the moment because there is this girl F she keeps on annoying me. Thank god she'd stop now but I think she'd be back. Ugh, so annoying. And there is this guy M he's an indian and he gave me a fright yesterday because he can describe where I stay, which school I go to etcetc whao its quite scary I thought he stalk me or something. Turns out he was my childhood friend which I don't remember. Yeah.

Oh! I found an eyecandy~~ He's so cute. You'd probably know this already if you follow me on twitter haha. Don't bother asking me anything about that guy. I do not know him at all but somehow we are like "connected" this is such a small world...And he's not even from Jb.

Ahh that's it for now I gtg this headache is killing me.

2 comments:

  1. Let me guess.. the M guy is from SSI or SAB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The M guy is 18 years old..I don't think he takes f6. I dont know lah hahaha

    ReplyDelete