Friday, September 4, 2009

Uhhuh uhhuh.

Hello long time no see ;)




I just went cycling. And if you follow me on twitter you'd know that my bicycle just arrived!! Yayz hot pink hot pink hot pink. I am in love with everything hot pink. K maybe not everything like pants or shirts hahaha. I took Poco out too ;) First time taking him to the park. Yeah, he's totally jakun. What to do?

So many different breeds of dogs I saw. There's Dalmatian, Cocker Spaniel, Shih Tzu, Siberian Husky, Golden Retriever, Chi Hua Hua, Doberman, Rott Weiler, German Sheperd (I THINK.) , West Highland Terrier-alike, and etc I can't remember. But they all bo chup Poco one. Poco also bo chup they all he too busy being scared on the basket. Hahaha I love to see him being scared. \m/

Cycling was fun. Way to go to burn em' fats. Do not say that I am not fat you'd be hurting me because I've gained like 6-7kgs this year. Yeah, beat that. Hhaha

Why my Taman there no hot guys like hot ang moh around my age one ah. If not I will go stalk him everyday luh. HAHAHAHA.

---

The other day I went to KL with my mum & aunt to shop hehehe. Only managed to get 2 stuffs. Yeah better than the trip before....Both from Forever 21. F21 is so much cheaper if compared to Topshop luh. But one thing I don't like it that I'm a UK8-10 but then in F21 I can wear sizes from S-L?? Okie wtv not that you guys care anyway. I bought a black lace leggings which I have been hunting for the past 2593861029 years. And a new wallet cuz mine is bonkers. I'm not sure if its even called a wallet. Or a purse. Or idk? And its in pink!! Fuchsia to be exact. And with tiny sequins! I LIKE BLING BLINGZZ.


& the lace leggings :)

OH. I told you guys about the clutch I sewed right!! Hehehehe.

 Tadaaaaaa!


Nevermind the webcammie. Its on ki siao mode. I h8 it when gadjets go on ki siao mode.

It may not look very nice but ok fine. -its not nice at all. Fine..wtv. hhhahha. I don't like it like the minute when I tried to sew the ends together..if you get what I mean. Yuppppppppzzzzz I am fickle like that. But after one hour of blood and tears I managed to get them together in one piece. Haha I am quite proud of myself. \m/ and no, its not my first time sewing.

Anyway....................................................................................

I got to go my dad & maid is rushing my to go have my dinner so I gotta ciao. One last picture before I go,



My tamagotchi pet named FCUK died. Because I misplaced it and now that I found it its dead. I only reared it for 3 days :'( sadsadsadsadsad haha!

Oh, blog about my sister's birthday and other stuffs next time k! I failed in wishing her Happy Birthday. That's like my 5 or 6th time failed in wishing people happy birthday. Nvm I should not tell the reason.

BYE SEE YOU GUYZ SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment