Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hair clips



This will probably be the last time I'm going to blog, before my PMR finishes. I'd still be back after my PMR so too bad to you haters out there. Hehe :-)

Yesterday went to my apartment together with J because it was our tradition of spending time together on our bestfriend anniversary day 25th of every month. Yesterday's out 2 years 6 months. (All according to J I hate keeping track of dates HAHA) More will be on tiny-twins.blogspot.com soon.

Anyway, here's my plan. I plan to study my brain off this few days like 12 hours just sit infront of the books and really get those facts in. Well, what can I say? Believe it or not I haven't prepare for my PMR yet. No, I'm not trying to brag here that I am smart or whatsoever I reaaaallly haven't study yet. I forgot everything I studied before my trials. Yeah, I do last minute studying. Which sucks and I know that just that my body/brain is refusing to study.

My study plan starts tonight at like 7 or 8. Amen.







I own so many flower uh, pins? its krazy. Okay maybe not THAT krazy but still. Spent like RM300 over on those flower pins haha!




My favourite flower pin of the lot.







Sorry for the picture spamming. I hope you guys won't miss me while I'm gone for around 2 weeks or so. Hehe!

ps: shifted from the 640x480 to 320x240 picture size. It looks much better now, no?

xxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment