Saturday, September 12, 2009

You'll find me that french boy

Hello everyone, :-)

Yeah, I edited my blog again. Hehe :-)

Anyway, about the 6 weeks thingy, I can't help myself haha so here I am still onlining and I'm still trying to study..a few more days to the exam. maybe like after raya holidays I won't online until I finished my exam. Sigh, to not online is hard. I wonder if there's like online suppressant pills HAHA! If there is, I'm saying if, I would really get like tons of it, seriously.

Been playing pet society recently and haha, you can check out my facebook pet society photos. ;) The room's with much more stuff now and pink stuff makes me happy. Pink is just so awesome. Though my favourite colour's not pink and its not even in my top 3 list of favourite colours(No wait, that's if hot pink isn't counted as pink hahaha), I really like pink.

And oh, I can type faster using keyboard already yay me.I'm just too used to the laptop's keyboard.

Here's some blur webcam photos hehe. My dad's so cute.





K, that's it for now, till I have pictures. A little reminder for you guys, : Do not get bored of the webcam photos because there might be more coming up soon. We never know..right?

3 comments: