Sunday, September 6, 2009

My dog can make a mess, can yours?

Hello! Noticed the blog changes? Hehehe. I like it this way now. Nobody's got the same layout as mine anymore. HAPPY! Decided to change it cuz I don't like seeing people having the same blog layout as me. :D All thanks to my little brain and I don't think anyone's got the same brain as me.

Today, Poco's being super annoying and naughty so I was like, that's it. TIME OUT! And I locked him inside my brother's toilet. At first he was barking and all that and then all of a sudden he became really quiet so I thought he learnt his lesson. But then the barking continues again. So I was really annoyed I went to see him, attempting to scold him. Mana tau, this happened :


Nice. My dog's "masterpiece"

So the "quiet time" he was pulling the toilet tissue out. Stupid dog!! But I still love him a plenty. Yeah, I like to call my dog ugly/stupid because he's cute like that. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment