Friday, October 10, 2008

About Victoria

Top Ten Trivia Tips About Victoria!

  1. Victoria cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
  2. The average duration of sexual intercourse for victoria is two minutes.
  3. The opposite sides of victoria always add up to seven.
  4. Victoriaology is the study of victoria.
  5. Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in victoria!
  6. Victoria is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
  7. The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by victoria as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
  8. Victoria will always turn right when leaving a cave!
  9. Victoria can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated!
  10. If you kiss victoria for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.


Something I found through the net which is pretty awesome!
Hahaha. Totally laughed out loud.
Okay maybe not "out-loud" but I was laughing, out-loud.

Right, ignore what i'm saying previous.


Check out number 4.
I'm a case study!
And also number 6.
Fruit? not a vegetable? Not a human? )=
Maybe I am special, maybe i do stands out from the rests. hahaha.
& number 10 is hilarious.
To those whom weight 180 pounds, do you wish to kiss me? do you
? do you? HAHA.

---

Oh yeah, I will be moving to livejournal soon so be ready to relink me? (=


I don't feel like leaving this blog because its like, I've been using it for years.
& I won't get so used to livejournals stuff and yeah. (=
But afterall I still wanna change it.
Its cool, you know.
You can like lock your posts instead of your blog..
& more.

No comments:

Post a Comment