Wednesday, October 15, 2008

iPodnations.



Sometimes I wonder why people hate iPod so much just because of the iTunes thing.
In case you don't understand,
Many people complained about how troublesome it is to transfer a song into iPod because it have to go through iTunes.
They much prefer the others mp3 's selling in market like the brand called "Zen" because they use a "drag and drop" function.

To me, its the same.
Drag and drop the song into iTunes, and you're done with it.
But people hesistate to download iTunes.
I personally don't find it any trouble downloading iTunes.
Its fast, and more importantly its foc!

iPod is so classic! I wonder why people would hate it so much.
If you don't have an iPod you won't regret having one!
Trust me. (:

Moreover, iPod have more functions than any of the mp3 's in the market.

These are my iPods.
Okay okay, one of them's mine.

Introducing the iPod Nano's of the Chew Family.




Left : iPod Nano Generation 2, which is mine.
Center : iPod Nano Generation 3, belongs to my little brother.
Right : iPod Nano the latest, belonged to my sister.

We siblings are the iPod Nano-rians. ;)

My sister's not getting her iPod Touch anymore due to some reason "3".
& y mum gave my sister her iPod. ( The pink one )

Well, I somehow still prefer my iPod than those two.
I don't have a specific reason now but I prefer mine better.

*
I need to do some birthday plans but I'm not celebrating it. :)
I planned to pick up the new doggie on my birthday but I'm only 1.89% sure that I can pick up a new doggie.
Hmmm, I know its still a long waaay to my birthday but just right I have the "mood" to think about what to do on my birthday.
Oh! I'm hanging out with the other RAMG members on this coming thursday!
I can't wait and I hope none of them crashes our plan on going out.
Jian Lynn you better say the magic word if your mother disallow to let you go!
& Nithiyah you better don't go to KL or else my fist will be waiting for you. :P
*random.

No comments:

Post a Comment