Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged

Hey ya'll!

I'm currently in Pulau Ketam. (Crab Island) haha (=
I'll blog about my holiday trips after I got back home in JB aite? (=

Anyways,
I am tagged by Winnie !


Simple Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

number one
I think my chinese is good.

number two
You can ALWAYS find blueblacks either on my legs / hands

number three
I used to kick a guy down the stairs.

number four
I dropped my phone more tha 50 times

number five
My close friends thinks I am a spoit brat

number six
I'll probably steal mymum's latest iPod nano in a year's time

number seven
I want to be a Veterinarian when I grow up but I don't want to study for 7 years

number eight
I don't usually entertain people around me except if I'm sort of high. haha

I tag :
- Seriously
- I
- Can't
- Think
- Of
- Who
- To
- Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment