Saturday, October 18, 2008

Poco Vivace

I,
am gonna have a new doggy soon but not very soon but soon.
And it shall be soon.
:D
I said earlier in some post of mine drowned in my archives that I can't rear dog after 3 months right?
So that means after December.
And I'm not rearing the dog in my house.
I'll be moving over to Larkin's Residence for a while till the virus is completely gone.
:)
I figured out a name for my new doggie!
It's Poco Vivace.
Special huh? In Italian terms it means A little Lively.
But I don't think the doggie will be "a little" lively.
Haha. I can make a dog go mad. I did that to Cookie a lot of times and he did, went mad.
Till I shouted at him. :D

Joanne said that I'm a pig.
Kids in Africa will cry if they see my eat.

I didnt eat much what!
I just ate tomorrow's breakfast for 3 person's serving.

That is not a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment