Sunday, October 5, 2008

Part one.

As the matter of fact that I am too lazeh to blog,
I will make this post as short as possible.

Well, we reached Kl at around 3 something I guess, I don't know.
I can't remember.
Then, Searched for the Swiss Inn.
Found it and decided to abandon it because it doesnt look very appealing so we didnt stay there.
Stayed in The Summit Hotel instead.

Before checking in to TSH, we went to The Pavillion to shop.



Uh, mummy bought the latest iPod nano in Pink.


8gb for MYR 599.
freaking cheap I can say because I bought my iPod nano for like MYR 700++
Well, that was 2 years ago. hehehe

**SKIP THE OTHERS**

The next day went to shop for some house stuff in Point B.
Bought 2 umbrellas. One is transparent and another one is floral printed.
The florak printed one is for my new apartment.
To match the theme there.

After the shopping we went visiting dad's mother which is my grandmother.
Then only head to Pulau Ketam.
Daddy lost his way to the port.
Because of the stupid sign boards.
For a minute it shows "To Port Klang", then another minute its gone.

Anyways sat a boat there instead of the air-conditioned boat.

Pictures.


Granny( Mom's side )& I


My clone and I. Okay we don't really look that alike in photographs but we do in real life!


& this is Daddy and I



TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment