Thursday, October 23, 2008

what have I been up to?





"I am so freaking pissed"
*try imagine me saying it in the "white chick" tone.* hahaha

My piano theory exam results are out.
And, I got less than 2 marks more to get distinction.
WHY.


Like seriously I'm not proud of myself getting 88 marks okay.


*

No one starts a war - or rather, no one in his sense ought to do so - without first being clear in his mind what intends to achieve by what war and how he intends to conduct it.
- CARL VON CLAUSEWITZ, Vom Kriege


I'm currently trying to read this book.
"My sister's keeper by Jodi Picoult"
I hope I'll pass page 20. ( so far till page 14. hehehe )
You know, I read so slowly and my attention span is very, very low.
I hardly ever finish a novel.

Furthermore I need to concentrate on studying for my EOY.
=) Very last minute. I know.

They say this novel is good.

I meant, as in like nice to read.
I havent got the chance to even read the very first page,
my sisterhad already lent her friend this book.
Oh well, maybe some other time for me to land my hands on this book.



*
Joanne's only friend wishes Nicholas a happy birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment