Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This and that



I'm skipping school tomorrow! :)
That means I'm going to have a 5 days of holiday instead of 4.
Which is a total good thing because I'll be able to sit down and study my butt off.
Seriously.

*

Anyways, I thought of blogging about my trip to Pulau Ketam and Port Dickson but..
I'm too lazy to blog when it comes to the part where I'll have to upload those pictures.
You know?
Okay maybe I'm gonna blog a little about the island.
( Maybe next time when I got the time to upload the video and post it up. + , buffering is so slow you wouldn't wanna wait. (= )


Gosh, thinking about it. I felt so stupid! hahaha.
Okay, My sister and I woke up at 5.30 am just to watch the sunrise.
How dumb. haha.
Later only we did found out that the sun rises at around 7 plus?
But luckily there was SOME entertainment.

A group of elderly did some TaiJi exercise. ( Is it even called as the TaiJi exercise? )
Okay then I joined in the group and started to do everything they're doing.
And there was one auntie behind me was laughing at me all the time.
Not forgetting to mention te uncle beside me, too!
Hahaha. I think my moves are very hilarious and I'm not ashamed of it.
My sister refused to do the TaiJi together with me and the elderly so she took a few videos of me.

*Sorrrrrry, no video for the time being.

Right, so after a quite a long time doing the moves , finally the sun arised.
Man, it was beautiful.

After watching it, we went back to our rooms and found out that we left our room key inside. Another dumb thing. Haha.
Waited for quite a while for granny in the room to wake up and open the door for us.
Knocked the door for a lot of times but granny can't hear us.
( She's old and have some hearing difficuties. )
I got so fed up and I knocked real hard and voila!
Granny heard and opened the door for us.
*Phew.

My mum, sister and I then had hairwash in a salon and the massaging part was hell for me.
You know, most of the salon offers to help you massage, it all felt so good.
But, not this time.
I do not know what happened to me I can't even relax my body.
Which , is a total bad thing during massages.
I felt like running away when the person massaged my shoulders.
Serious.
It felt SO uncomfortable maybe because I can't relax my body.
Oh well, it was over.

Oh ya! Pulau Ketam have like only 5 streets.
Hard to believe? Believe it.
Sorted that out already? Good for you. :)


*

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment