Sunday, October 19, 2008

simple/short

As I said I went to Joanne's house to study.
I read Science (*finally)
& it was easy peasy.
Revised with Joanne too, Science.

We ate cornflakes + Milo.
Her Grandmother invented it.
It was not really a good combo.
hehehe :x

Bathed Golden!!
He got kind of angry because we bathed him like around 6 something.
And the weather was pretty cold.
Plus, we dragged him to bath while he was eating.
Haha. Call us evil. :P

Went back around 6 something I don't know the exact time.
Mummy came and fetch me & sister.
And then went to P Mart to get those sushi ingredients 'cuz my brother wanted to make some sushi.
And after that, went to Pet Hub to check their dogs out.

There's only 3 poodles.
Not sure of what breed of poodles.
Should be miniature / toy.
Definitely not a teacup.
One of it looked exactly as Cookie.
Just like his clone but better a little bit.
:)

* I am tired and I'm trying to make this post as simple/short as possible.

POCO VIVACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment