Saturday, October 18, 2008

******

Hello everyone!
Today I went shopping with my mum and bought lots of clothes!
Which is a very very good thing.

Bought my guitar book already.
Strum & Sing along book 1 !
If ever I found back my old book, Strum and sing along 1 too...
I would kill myself. Ceh no la.
I mean, after so many years of finding that book and it mysteriously popped out of nowhere,
I would be so mad.
Who wouldn't?
Haha.

Joanne said I missed out all the fun they're having in Cell Group today.
): Boohoo.
NEXT YEAR! I'll be able to go!
Because next year my ballet lesson would be on Sunday.
hheheheeeeeeeheh.

Tomorrow I'm going to JC's house and study together.
She said she'll be home late and her room is mine.
How cool.
She just cleared up her whole room and I AM GOING TO MESS IT ALL UP.
HMMM. I guess not, later I get skinned alive by her. =P

Oh ya! thinking of it I forgot to writeon my previous, previous, previous post about the outing.
In redbox time.
Something terrible happened inside our room and its definitely not healthy.
Joanne ******* and it was ******. We could hardly ******* & we're ********.

No comments:

Post a Comment