Friday, October 17, 2008

Lessons


My mum just asked me if I would want to take back tennis lesson.
:) haha, absolute yes from me.

Can't wait to start the tennis lesson. For the time being I still don't know when I'll be starting the lesson but it should be soon?

I'm always taking back lessons, you know?
I quitted piano, ballet, tennis, guitar, etc.
But I took back piano & ballet lesson already,
And I'm taking back tennis and also, guitar lessons :)

=) As for guitar, all I need is to buy back that "Strum And Sing Along Book 1" then I'm good to go.
Haha, yes. Book 1.
I think I'll get the book tomorrow or something.
Any recommendations on which book to buy for beginners?
My guitar's a folk anyway.

Oh oh, my guitaring improved a little.
I know to play 1 more chord.
The long forgotten chord G7.
Right, so now I know chord C and G7.
Go laugh all you want but I bet there's some of you that don't know how to even play a guitar.
I'll laugh back at you. =P

*

Hmm,
If any of you read my tagboard,
A message from Rachel said that why aren't I blogging about the Junkbox price thingy.
Well, I will. Soon.
If I have the time.
Plus, I'll not blog it here, I'l blog it over at victoriachew.blogspot.com
In case you say that I created another blog,
Well I changed my vickythebrat url to victoriachew.

Okay I'm outta words here now.

Goodbye, goodnight.
(=

No comments:

Post a Comment