Friday, October 31, 2008

Random facts about me 2

Out of a random moment I felt like doing this tag again.
Moreover I'm tagged twice and so I thought, give it a second shot.
(=
Plus I am very boring now...

So, let's see what I've got to say this time.
(I'll probably crap)

Simple Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

number one
Fierce looking.
- Many said that I look very fierce. But that facial expression only appears when I'm bored or tired and when I'm not talking. But the truth is I'm not angry with you, really.

number two
Anti-Vicky campaign.
- I eat a lot. And once I start I cannot stop. Well, not all the time but most of the time you can find me pigging on every single edible stuff I can find. Kids in africa would set up that campaign because I don't share my food with them.

number three
I am very sarcastic.
- I am very. Even my monkey-close friends complain to me a hell lots of times before but that's just me! I tend to be very very sarcastic if I find you irritating and boring or that I do not want to talk to you right now. Or many other reasons I can't think of right now.

number four
Sports
- I enjoy doing sports with no other reason than to enjoy myself doing the things I like. Okay maybe that's not a very valid reason. I enjoy outdoor activities very much.

number five
Mood swings
- I get mood swings very often. Even when I'm talking to somebody, my mood can just swing from happy to un-happy.

number six
Simple outfits.
- I like seeing people with very simple outfits. I feel it's like they're bringing out their natural personality. BUT, depends on their clothings. Hard to explain anyways. Complicated and un-class dressing turns me off.

number seven
I am optimistic and expects the best in people.
- I observe people a lot, even when they think I'm not. I'm always watching people's every move. When it comes to expectations, my expectations are very high you could hardly imagine it. I expect the best in people. I do not like fake people that tries to do everything the popular ones does. I look down on people like that.

number eight
I am happy with myself.
- Indeed I am and I appreaciate what God made me. I do not care what people think about me and I don't need that in my life. That just stops me from being who I am and stops me from moving on with life and discover the world around me.

*
Thats it for today, might not be posting tomorrow (:
Good nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment