Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pooh bear & horribles.



This is Victoria The Pooh.
My sister stole it from Leet Sern.


*
Okay screw me for lying that this blog would be dead.
I changed my blogskin, again. & thought that I "should" blog a little.

Right. I am so not going to buy my school's canteen food ever again.
Unless I'm really hungry and have no choice.
The reason is not because of the canteen is dirty/whatsoever.
But, this time.
It is because of, they actually fried the chicken's rectum ( said by JL ) and sell it to us.
Oh my crap.

How disgusting can it be?
Freaking disgusting.
I'm the unlucky one to get the chicken's rectum.

Imagine, you're happy trying to uhm eat the chicken and then you found out that there's no flesh and there's only sheetz?
Man oh man.

Dude, rectum is stored with uhm, faeces.
Thank god I didn't put it all in a mouth if not I'll be eating sheetz.
My word of advice : Do not trust the canteen cooks/aunties.
Please bring your own food and your own cutleries to school!
Gtg now!

No comments:

Post a Comment