Thursday, October 16, 2008

Outing!

Hello everyone!
I had a real great outing with Joanne , Jian Lynn & Rachel!

Had stonegrill for lunch.
I had beverage only. The others ordered food.
:)

Toy's R Us

***TAKE NOTE : For clearer picture you can try clicking on the picture to enlarge it.

( Sorry for the blurness but this is the best I can find. )

JLynn and I playing the kiddy sword. :D


Rockstars! Cool microphones eh? My microphone's covered by FatAss Joanne! :D


Robots killing the Grandma!
:) I like this picture! Except for the part that JL covered half of my face with the mask on.

& Group photo!


REDBOX TIME.

Wow! I look so thin here!




We were all so high in there.
Seriously, especially when we're singing Grace Kelly by MIKA.
Laugh out loud, seriously, we're high.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------

All of us think that the WH workers hate us there!
Serious!!
We played a game in there,
Its like we have to help each and one of us do a "fashion" makeover.
I did it for Rachel. Rachel did for JL and JL did for JC.

I picked all those clothes that Rache would NOT wear!
Haha, Dresses and girly skirts. :D

Rachel picked hideous clothes for JL.
JL picked hideous clothes for JC too.
I got hideous clothes from JC!
Haha.

Pictures :

( Those clothes may not look hideous but they really are. Trust my taste! )
* Except for one dress JL picked. Its not considered as hideous. :)






*
WAit for my next post. You guys would'nt wanna miss it out.
Really ;
*
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment