Friday, October 10, 2008

Dared



Seriously, What if we are THAT stunted?

Well all I could say is uh, I would laugh my ass off?

*
Yesterday,
During Moral lesson JLynn, Joanne, Nithiyah & I were playing Dare or Dare.
We were in the bilik masakan KH.

Joanne were dared to steal and egg, put it in the fridge and after 5 minutes collect the egg back in a funny way.
& she were dared to crawl on the floor and passes through every table.

Nithiyah were dared to ROLL ON FLOOR LAUGH which she did that very funnily.
Everyone in the class laughed their asses off.
Serious, JLynn fell off the chair.
The other dare is uhm, she acted like some olympic weight lifting person. And have to act the whole scene out. The weight lifting stuff was two eggs.
Her face was like, constipated.
Haha. You would understand if you were there.

I was dared to wear the some stuff la which I forgot what that's called, Take a "flour roller" and dance.
Then I was dared to swim on the floor. Right.

JLynn didnt get dared.
Which is so unfair.
Haha.


Okay, I do not think any of you understand what I wrote but. Lol ;

No comments:

Post a Comment