Sunday, May 30, 2010

//800M

Today woke up at 9, went to my grandma's house, went to tebrau city and then went back home and zzzzzz all the way until dinner/supper time. And now I am hungry. Surprisingly I lost 1.5kg. Woooo must be the days where I refrain myself from eating during school recess. Oh and I think my pimples are coming back. Crap.





Everybody look at how my dad apply the lip balm...!



He applies it like horizontally back and forth. And then like "shrink" his lips small enough to let the lip balm cover up his whole lips hahaha. And then I told him nobody applies lip balm like that. :


 ..yeah.




Hwahwahwahwa we look alike righttttttttttttttt....!




Ice Jelly! The ice jelly auntie still looks the same. Since I was 5 till now. Hahha.


Seeham. Cockles. I prefer to call them seeham. Hokkien I think. It wasn't that good. Can taste some weird smelly smell.




I have pancake face big and flat like that





My lips are cracking like maaaaad. Am spamming lip balm on my lips like every 15 minutes or so.

Ok post finish already I wanna watch movie now. Piano lesson at 10 tomorrow Zzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment