Saturday, May 22, 2010

//Climax

This is most probably the 4698234984365038265th time I've said this but I'm going to say it again anyway.. I AM SO TEMPTED TO ONLINE SHOP!!! No kidding. Just found like pretty pieces online aaaaaaaah I'm going mad.


Hopefully the clogs I ordered from some random boutique in Setia Indah will arrive soon and look almost alike to the JC one. Sigh...but I have this feeling that the clogs aren't going to be the ones I'm looking for. Hmm. And sometimes it strucks me that "when am I going to own a pair of JC" or "when am I going to own a pair of Acne" SO. I must work hard and earn lots and lots of money next time.


And I'm currently looking for a blouse like that! Except its chiffon/mesh material. So if you know anywhere or anyone's selling a similar one please let me know! I oso want pastel nail lacquers. The jade one from Chanel....I couldn't find it in JB..

Ok I shall not tempt myself even more by uploading the pieces I found. I'm sadkid_1994. Not forgetting to mention brokegirl_1994 too. :-'( SO SAD WANNA DAAAAI AHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment