Tuesday, May 11, 2010

//if we ever meet again





Yes, I've changed my blog layout again.....I like plain dull boring b&w layout. No more courier font which I very much like to make it as the signature of this blog but..nope. I guess all's got to change. Anyway, there are no side bars in this layout or so you've already known since this is the second time I'm using this template apart from ponyfordiamond's.. All of the widgets from the sidebar are moved waaay down to the bottom of this page. So no worries, my twitter, formspring and whatnot are still here.

Oh, today I got gifts from Cambodia. From Janice. Thanks! I like them all! She got me two rings and one of which is to replace a ring that she lost and another is a friendship ring she got for me and J. I got the butterfly in green and J got an elephant in purple. And a bracelet J gave me because she had two of them featuring cute little elephants.










While I work on how I should change the look of this blog, http://formspring.me/victoriachew instead. We can talk and be friends? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment